Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spawn

Spawn is a comic book character, that I've always had trouble drawing. I don't have any of those old drawings, but that's okay cause they weren't very good. This weekend I decided to try drawing him again after so long. I really surprised myself. 
What I find hard about drawing spawn is that there is so much detail. The chains weren't difficult but they were a pain to draw. After I finished the line drawing, I went over all the lines with Higgins black ink using a ink pen. Then I used a brush to fill in with black. I felt really proud of myself after finishing this, and I think I'll try doing this style of drawing some more in the future.

5 comments:

  1. WOW !!! This looks epic man! This flawless man! How long did it take you to draw this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks incredible man I wish i could draw like that, can you show me some techniques?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! The details are insane! I know for a fact i'll be keeping up with your blog, just because your my cousin, just kidding because it's freaken amazing that's why. Anyways your artistic skills are beyond amazing (I always tell you this). Great Job Alex aka Daniel! Keep up the great work. :)
    I love this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! It looks amazing! Just watch out for typos when you post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would look so sweet in color! Just saying...

    ReplyDelete